Today, a lot of natural breasts enlargement pills are advertised and sold on the internet, on television, and on women’s magazines.
Most of these supplements specifically target women’s insecurities about their breasts, particularly after giving birth, losing weight, and having their breast implants removed. A large number of women today prefer to delve into alternative means, especially those that do not require surgical methods.
Many are enticed to try out these supplements, although most do not realize that there may be little or no evidence about the safety of the breast enhancement pills sold.
Are breast enhancement pills risk-free?
Dong Quai. This is a favorite pill from China. The primary use of Dong Quai is for menopausal symptoms aid. This is with the inclusion of menopausal cramp diminution, menstrual cycle normalization, and hot flashes.
Despite the fact that Dong Quai is a natural pill, such breast enhancement pills are also reported to cause possible risks. The rationale behind this issue is the reality that these pills are not wholly natural. Instead, they are mixed with other artificial substances or chemicals. Hence, this tells you to be likewise prudent in making decisions, whether to go for them or look for other safer options available for you.
Possible risks may include
- Skin sensitivity to sun rays, which would require you to utilized sunscreens before sun exposure.
- Breast cancer cell stimulation, as found out from pertinent test tube researchers on the negative-positive estrogen receptors.
- Slows down blood clotting, which is mainly caused by the Coumarin chemicals present in these pills. Thus, they are prohibited to be taken by those who are utilizing blood-thinning medicines per se the Coumadin, Trental, Aspirins and the like.
- More so, Dong Quai pills are not recommended for pregnant women.
This pill originated in Germany, where it was being utilized by nursing women to boost milk flow. Other than its being a pill for natural breast enhancement, Blessed Thistle is also a prominent remedy for appetite loss and ingestion issues.
- It is believed that Blessed thistle can trigger stomach acid production, which eventually causes mild irritations in the digestive system. Thus, should not be taken by those who have existing gastrointestinal problems like the ulcer.
- Blessed thistle may also augment potential congenital disabilities, likewise with spontaneous abortion. Thus, it is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Blessed thistle should not be taken by those who are sensitive to daisies, ragweeds or chrysanthemums for they belong to the same nomenclature, and doing so may lead to possible allergy.
If you are considering pill enhancement methods too, you should become familiar with important pieces of information about these pills breast enhancement products. Once you have learned these things, you could easily determine whether this pills breast enhancement method best suits you.